We are always on the lookout for high, quality contributions to Mr Incredible, and we’d love to hear from you if you want to contribute.
What to write about
We will consider any article covering the following topics:
- Health, Fitness & Sport
- Diet & Nutrition
- Fashion, Clothes & Footwear
- Money & Finance
- Careers & Work
- Hobbies & Skills
What’s in it for you?
Writing a guest article for us can provide great exposure for you, your company or your brand. If you are looking to establish or confirm your status as an a authoritative figure in our field then guest articles are a great way to do that.
Each article has an ‘About the Author’ section which can include links to your chosen site (as long as it’s relevant of course!) or social media accounts.
Outbound links to your site in the body of the article are acceptable where it makes sense and adds value to the reader. Such links are a vital help in your SEO efforts.
In summary, the benefits of writing a guest article for us are:
- Get your ideas in front of thousands of readers;
- Generate awareness for you, your company or your brand;
- Networking within your industry;
- Establish yourself as an industry authority or thought leader;
- And of course, a nice link or two to your website!
But we don’t accept any old articles here. Oh no. Only the best will do for our readers.
So any contributions need to meet the following guidelines in order for us to consider publishing it.
Guidelines for guest articles
For us to publish a guest article, it MUST be:
- Truly great content that provides genuinely useful advice or guidance on how to better oneself. Examples include ‘how-to’ guides, actionable tips, practical advice and useful know-how;
- Well researched, citing credible sources where required, rather than simply opinion-based;
- At least 1,000 words in length, ideally longer (over 2,000 words is preferred). This helps ensure that the article is sufficiently detailed to provide sufficient value to the reader. Lower word-counts will be considered, but only if the article is exceptional in other areas;
- Completely unique (i.e. not be published, in part or in whole, anywhere else). All articles will be run through Copyscape to ensure their uniqueness;
- Focused on a niche topic that is relevant to male self development. General topics that have been covered to death will not be published;
- Written to a very high standard of English, with no spelling or grammatical errors;
- Free from obviously spammy links. Outbound links that benefit the reader are fine, and are encouraged, but non-useful outbound links will be removed.
- All articles will be subject to editing from us (although we are generally pretty hands-off);
- The article rights will belong to Mr Incredible (although you will, of course, be credited for writing it);
- Guest authors are expected to support the promotion of the article, through their social media channels and any other relevant means;
- All submissions should be in Word format, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading ‘Simply Brilliant Guest Article’. Any submissions received without this subject heading will be deleted on the basis that you have not fully read these guidelines.
What to do next
If you would like to write a guest article please get in touch by emailing us on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.